- Equalization Rate: 32%
- Taxable Status Date: March 1st
- Tentative Roll: May 1st
- Grievance Day: May 23, 2024
- Last Revaluation: 1990
- Number of Parcels in Municipality: 26,032
Change of Mailing Address
Assessment Property Information
To view assessment and property information, please visit the Erie County Real Property Tax Services; Real Property Parcel Search site.
Assessment Review Process
- Informal Assessment Review - The Assessor will meet with anyone to discuss their assessment in an informal atmosphere July 2nd through April 25th. Please call 649-6111 ext. 2339 to schedule an appointment. Please bring any recent appraisals of your property to the meeting.
- How to file for a review of your assessment
- Understanding Real Property Assessment Tax Review
For Grievance forms RP-425
Please note: The Assessment Board of Review requires 5 copies of all information to be submitted for review.
We review the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) and compare the information with our records. When there is a significant change from our records, a notice is sent to the property owner for an inspection. If no response, my office will estimate the value and change the assessment accordingly.