The town clerk's office is frequently considered the center of town government. It is not only the office which is responsible for recording activities of the town government, but it is the central place in which documents and papers vital to the lives of townspeople are filed.
Handicap Parking Tags will be available in the Town Clerk's Office at Town Hall. Bring a completed application, along with a valid driver's license or non-driver's license, there is no fee. Download the Handicap Parking Tag Application (PDF).
Hamburg Town Clerk's Office is now accepting passport applications! For more information on passports and passport cards, please visit the State Department's website.
Passport Applications and Photos now available in the Town Clerk's Office!!!
Tax payment fees apply:
- Credit and Debit 2.5% (Minimum $1.80 fee)- Visa Debit $4.00 flat
- e-checks - $2.00 flat fee
Applications & Other Documents
- New Application for a Special Event/Road Race (PDF)
- Cell Phones for Soldiers drop off (PDF)
- Birth Certificates
- Death Certificates
- Dog Licenses - Current rabies info is required to renew online.
- Fireworks Display Permit Application - Valid fireworks permits.
- FOIL Requests
- Online Foil Request - Open Records Request (basgov.com)
- Genealogy Requests (PDF)
- Handicap Parking Tag (PDF)
- Marriage Licenses
- Notice of Claim Form (PDF)
- Peddler Permit Application (PDF)/Photos
- Beach/Boat Permits can be purchased at the Town Clerk's Office.
Please bring your ID and Vehicle registration for Beach/Boat permits. Cash or check only. No credit cards.
Town Clerk Roles
Catherine A. Rybczynski serves as:
- Town Clerk
- Tax Collector
- Marriage Officer
- Registered Municipal Clerk
- Notary Public
- Registrar of Vital Statistics
- Records Management Officer
- Passport Acceptance Facility