Town Park Fitness & Wellness Center
- Closings will also be posted on Channel 2, 4 and 7. We ask that you please follow us on Facebook to stay in the know on all things Hamburg Youth, Recreation and Senior Services!
- 2023 Town of Hamburg Resident Permit Stickers and Boat Launch Permits are available at the Town Park Fitness and Wellness Center and the Hamburg Town Clerks Office. Visit the Town Park Beach page for more information.
- Karate is temporarily cancelled.
- Drop-In Fee: $5 (Includes all Fitness Classes and use of the gym)
- Aerobic/Fitness Class Member Only: $30 per Month, $190 per year
- Youth Membership (13 to 18 years): $90 per year, plus $4 for an ID card
- College Student: $195 per year
- Adult (19 to 54 years) Memberships: $30 per month, $70 per Quarter (includes ID), $240 per year
- Adult Family (2 memberships): $395 per year
- Senior Memberships (55 Years and Up): $30 per month, $65 per quarter, $210 per year
- Complete Package (55 Years and Up): $240 per year includes use of Town Park, Hamburg Senior Community Center Fitness Center, Aerobics Classes and Therapeutic Pool
- Senior Family (2 Memberships): $290 per year
- Yearly Memberships include one beach sticker and one Resident Discount Card
- Family Memberships include one beach sticker and two Resident Discount Cards
- Quarterly Memberships include a Resident Discount Card
Town of Hamburg Resident Beach Permits are required for parking at this facility.
- Active and Fit (Univera)
- Silver and Fit (Univera)
- Encompass 65 (Independent Health)
- Healthy Benefits (Independent Health)
- SilverSneakers (Blue Cross Blue Shield)
- Wellness Benefit Card
- Personal Choice
- Elliptical Machines
- Weight Machines
- Free Weights
- Stair Climbers
- Stationary Bikes
- Aerobic Classes
- Body Toning Classes
- Karate/Self Defense
- A great view of the Lake